« Home | Off to Bangkok » | Nurul voted off... Nurul is voted off from Akadem... » | MSc proposal » | Wet Friday » | I'm late » | Wet..wet...wet » | Crystal Report 9 Training » | Zarina... » | Clueless » | Surprise... surprise.. it's anding »

airport

Don Muang International Airport



The Don Muang airport is an old airport with resemblence of Subang Airport. So when i first step into, it's just like deja vu. seems like i once step into before.



Although Thailand is fondly known as "Land of Smiles", i can hardly see it from any imigration officers on duty smile while attending the long queues for imigration clearance. What i sawwas the harsh treatment given to the Nepalese geek in front of me.



What impressed me the most about the airport is how smooth their baggage clearance system. My bag is actually waiting for me on the conveyor belt once i want to collect it.



[Sorry Bangkok... I'm not so impressed about you]