« Home | Happy 47 » | Komeng Hospitalized » | Happy Anniversary Mak & Abah » | Tonite » | Bangkok Jam Again » | Bangkok jam » | Power Trip » | Ferrari » | Bangkok again » | Zahid is the champs... »

Motorist

Malaysian Motorists

Scenario 1

I was tailgating (within safe limit off course) this Perodua Kenari along Puncak Alam Highway when I noticed the rear type of this machine was almost flattened. As a "pemandu berhemah", I tried to notify the driver of the danger he's going to face. I myself was quite worried as it might affect me as well.

I started to give high beam to him followed by winding down my window and tried to gave him sign languages (of which I'm not sure whether it was the correct one...). Instead of slowing down his car to check for any problems, this man sped up. Barely a km away, I saw from a far that he made emergency stop and when I passed by, I saw that the rear tyre was totally damaged. Luckily, nothing happened to that couple.

Scenario 2

I went to my in-law's house yesterday night to pay a visit to my mother-in-law. He stay in an apartment and as usual the parking rules are strict. Parking bays reserved for visitors are at the end of the apartment building and quite a walking distance to the elevator lobby. So I decided to send my Anis and kids to the lobby first before proceeding to park my car.

There was a dark Ford Escape in front of my car and I stopped when he stopped his car. Out of sudden, he reversed his car and 'Bangggg'... he hit a concrete pillar next to his parking bay. Out from that car was a burly man mumbling something towards my car. Being a "pemandu berhemah", I wind down my car window and said sorry to him (for what reason? I don't know. It's not my fault anyway).

Later I met him to say sorry (again) for the incident. He later told me that I was too near, so he had difficulties to estimate the angle (ohhh man... what an excuse). To me, it's just another case of "Tidak pandai menari, di katakan nya lantai tinggi rendah" - err... betul ker macam tuh...

[Malaysian motorists, macam-macam adaaaa...]