« Home | Selamat Hari Raya » | Mummy's spaghetti » | BB is back » | Al Fatihah » | Drools » | Happy birthday » | All the best » | Bahagia sesudah derita » | Dekat dah... » | Broadband is dead »

Back for good

Back for good

It has been quite a while since I last posted any entry here. Well, it is also been sometimes or maybe longer since I last enjoyed watching my favourite football team played. It's 2 Saturday nite in a row that the tv belongs to me. Sorry Anis, no more chance to watch cerekarama after this if my team play. Now Liverpool is back. It seems that the Spanish red army fared better that French toons. Hope that they are consistent enough to mount a serious challenge to Chelsea on Premiership this season.

Anyway, Unnur Birna VILHJALMSDOTTIR, (errr how to pronounce it!!!) is Miss World 2005. Hehehe... tertengok... bukan sengaja. And only I realise there's a country by the name of Guadeloupe, although it's just a French autonomy country. Read here some interesting facts that you may not know about our homeland.

[Disember datang lagi...so how's 2005?]