« Home | Countdown » | Tiring » | New life » | today is » | Blue » | Welcome » | It's over » | Me too » | On our anniversary » | WC2006 »

SU Blogger Geng?

An impromptu get together while waiting for the rain (to stop off course) after biggest recorded attendance for baraan of the year led to the idea of forming SU blogger gang ala Geng Jurnal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From left: komenghensem, lanrambai, berlingo,kudin and apai. Not in the picture: ajemain

Thank you for dropping by in my blog. May be in time to come, I should join your group. Well may be there is something we can work on productively by being bloggers. I don't know! As far as I am concerned, I do blog just for the sake of expressing myself when I feel like it. I do write everyday in my own journal long before this blog thing came into picture but I'll pick and choose which one I like to put up in my blog.

i thing i was there, anyway call me if there will be another 'sembang-sembang blog'

Post a Comment