« Home | RM6.50 » | Stand by your man » | Motorist » | Happy 47 » | Komeng Hospitalized » | Happy Anniversary Mak & Abah » | Tonite » | Bangkok Jam Again » | Bangkok jam » | Power Trip »

Near Miss

Near Miss

I stopped at Puncak Alam-Bukit Jelutong Highway intersection waiting for the traffic light to turn green again when I glanced thru from my side mirror and noticed one one red Kenari, again Kenari not Ferrari darting towards my car at a very high speed (approximately 100 - 120 km/h).

Before I could do anything, I heard screeching sound from the Kenari, braking hard but towards my direction. The preceeding seconds seems like years. I was hoping that this Kenari could stop in time (before hitting me) as if he hit me, I believed that it will create "domino effect" kinda thing. He managed to stop the car just in time. After that, he can't drive anymore.

Moral of the story:
1. Stay away from Kenari.
2. Unless you are Micheal Schumacher, or at least Juan Pablo Montoya, and you don't drive a Ferrari, please restrict your speed to the national speed limit. Speed kills.

[Kenari...kenari...]