« Home | Happy New Year » | I'm sorry » | Selamat Aidul Adha » | Buat Isteriku » | Fascinate » | Derita Cinta » | PTK1 Exam » | Raya Sakan » | Selamat Hari Raya » | Anis promoted »

New skin

New skin

Finally, I managed to get a new off-the-shelf skin from elementopia for my blog after few days search from hundreds and hundreds free skins available.

Why orange? I don't know for sure, definitely not because of zahid of AF2 fame. My initial target is to find a simple, clean skin with basic functionalities. I like the layout never mind the colour although slight modification required to add in archives. Anyway, thanks to erin for helping me to select the skin.

Before I forget, my heartiest gratitute to the rightful owner of this skin for allowing me to use this skin FOC.

New year...new skin.

[not bad ekk...]