« Home | Selamat Hari Raya » | Anis promoted » | New Digital Camera » | One for the album » | Long Layoff » | Puasa » | Change of policy » | Mummy exam » | Tired » | Near Miss »

Raya Sakan

Today, well it supposed yesterday was 14th Syawal. It was Saturday. Offday for me. I started my day early as I slept early the night before due to feeling a litle bit under the weather.

We left home at 10:30 as my Anis need to register for her new classes. This is her last semester for her MSc. and beginning of the end of her 'honeymoon' period. Well, not everything turnout rosy though. Most notably is that she missed the chance to get promoted to C48 post. I told her. You gain some, you loose some. It's not your 'rezeki' yet.

The registration went smoothly and completed by 12 noon. And she showed me her last semester result 3A & 1F (it supposed 4A but due to some printing errors, it turn out differently.)

We had a quick lunch at McDonalds. On the way home, she suggested that she wanted to go shopping, actually window-shopping and off we to Alamanda. Received call from komeng, invited us to his small 'Hari Raya open house' meant for closed friends.

After Isyak, as usual, I joined 'baraan and marhaban' to Mofti's and Izmin's house. And I ate alot too. He he he. Lapar.

As I was about to sleep, Lan called and asked me to go to Bakar for our regular chat over supper session. My Anis understood the call and said "balik sebelum pukul 12, kalau tak, tak bukak pintu..."... I just smiled and said "Wokeh babeh..."

Now, it's 2 a.m. and sitting in front of my laptop updating this blog as my new found fans *wink wink* wanted to read my updated blog.

[Off to you...]