« Home | One for the album » | Long Layoff » | Puasa » | Change of policy » | Mummy exam » | Tired » | Near Miss » | RM6.50 » | Stand by your man » | Motorist »

New Digital Camera

New Digital Camera



I believed that it is necessary for me now to own a digital camera. To there I am today searching for a digital camera. The search started this morning with internet browsing for good affordable digital camera. A quick search on Yahoo! for digital camera gave me sites such as dpreview, steves-digicam, imaging-resources etc... that specifically review digital cameras.

My initial finding shows that Canon Powershot A75 is the favourite among the users for its value-for-money. Off me to 1 Utama with main idea just to survey and further understand. Upon a closer look, I found that that camera is a bit bulky. Too big for style. Later I stuble upon Nikon Coolpix 4100 series that looks similar to A75 but smaller in size and it's highly recommended by the sales assistant. (Probably he'll get higher commission for the sale of that brand). Anyway, after 10 minutes of discussion, I was sold.

Now I've my own digital camera. Wonder what I'm going to do with that.

[Click...click...]