« Home | Senyumlah Kuala Lumpur » | Awan yang terpilu » | 10 Things You Should Know About A True Blue Johore... » | Holiday » | Bulan » | Summary » | Monday blues? » | Meeting » | Penang » | Happy Birthday Imran »

Tax

Self assesment

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Like some of Malaysian obedient tax-payers, we only complete our BE forms few days before closing date. It's a culture for fellow Malaysian actually. Probably just to feel the thrill of doing things at the very last minutes. Hehehe. But for my case, I'm waiting for all statements to arrive before I can fill up those forms (That's sound logical, what an excuse!!!).

Anyway, unlike previous years, I asked my Anis to complete her form by herself. "It's self assessment, so you should assess your income by yourself." I tried to reason. When she still refused, I suggest that we do it together to which she agreed.

Finally, we managed to do our so-called self assessment on our income. She's exempted but not for me. Seems that the zakat is not enough. Sigh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


[Taksiran sendiri amatlah mudah, taksiran sendiri bukti berdikari says LHDN. Hmmm... I don't think so]