« Home | New skin » | Happy New Year » | I'm sorry » | Selamat Aidul Adha » | Buat Isteriku » | Fascinate » | Derita Cinta » | PTK1 Exam » | Raya Sakan » | Selamat Hari Raya »

I wish... Isa story

I wish... Isa story

Isa is one of the earlier acquaintance that I struck up when I join the company that I work now. I can still remember that day. Few days after joining, he sarcastically asked me on when I am going to resign on which I replied with a smile. "Depends". And I still working there now.

Anyway, I always envy of his personality. Cool, no-nonsense but at times irritating. He is a man with vision. He once told me that to be rich, you have to work for it. Makan gaji will not make you rich. The only way is to do business. For a start, he formed a company, tried to grab whatever business opportunities available. His latest venture is by doing part-time trust fund agent.

He also like to try his luck by entering contests. Just fill-in the form and send. What a big deal. Who knows one day it's your turn he said to me the other day. I once laughed my heart out when he told me his entry for a contest to name the car. But not this time.

I just paid little attention when he informed me that he was invited to attend a prize giving ceremony for one of the contest that he entered. We even joked to him to take us out to Malaysian F1 Grand Prix shall he get the tickets. I was stunned when i received this sms

Hosted by Photobucket.com

It's hard to believe but anything is possible. Isa's vision and mission now seems within his reach. With that amount of money, he can venture to any bussiness of his liking. My Congratulations and all the best to you, Isa. Lets start entering now!


[tumpang gembira]