« Home | Tax » | Senyumlah Kuala Lumpur » | Awan yang terpilu » | 10 Things You Should Know About A True Blue Johore... » | Holiday » | Bulan » | Summary » | Monday blues? » | Meeting » | Penang »

Congratulations



Congratulations on your wedding.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A heartiest congratulations to unsunghero(tm) and apple on their marriage. A harmonious marriage between a man and a woman is one of the most beautiful and rewarding experiences one can have. May this union of two hearts lasts forever. Ameen. Anyway, thanks for inviting me (actually, it's an open invitation to whoever read his blog hehehe) , but I rather stay at home over this extended weekend as I really need a rest.

Note: For the record, jurnalalam is the 1st ever blog that I found on the net (by chance after googling something). It really introduced me to this whole world of blogging. Thanks.

[Pak pak bung bung bung...]