« Home | I wish... Isa story » | New skin » | Happy New Year » | I'm sorry » | Selamat Aidul Adha » | Buat Isteriku » | Fascinate » | Derita Cinta » | PTK1 Exam » | Raya Sakan »

Like Father like son

Like Father Like Son

I'm not good at art. I'm not destined to be an artist. I can't even draw a straight line without using a ruler. I'm not that good as well on colours. Look what happened to my blog colour. This characteristic is somehow inherited by my offsprings.

So when Imran insisted to take part in colouring contest organized by Surau Al-Hidayah in conjunction with Maal Hijrah, I just relent. I don't expect him to win anything. Not even a consolation prize. For the record, he quit half-way during last year contest. At least he has courage to enter such contest. Well, probably out of couriosity.





As expected, he quit half-way again and don't win anything. Let he excel what he enjoy most, maths.

[So like father, like son]